- My personal file server on a Cubox from SolidRun using Arch Linux on Sun, 09 Nov 2014 Who does not dream from a fast electric saving home server. In this blog I'm going to describe, how to setup a headless file server using Arch Linux on the Cubox from SolidRun.
- GitHub Pages for a repository compiling using Travis CI on Thu, 17 Apr 2014 Here I describe how you could use Travis CI to generate e.g. a Sphinx documentation when you already have a GitHub token for Travsi CI and want to reuse it.
- Joining a Active Directory on Linux - the easiest way! on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 This post shortly outlines how you could join a Active Directory under linux.
- Ubuntu 12.04, PGSQL 9.3, PostGIS 2.1 and PL/R against libgdal1h from scratch on Mon, 11 Nov 2013 In this post I am going to describe how you could install PostgreSQL 9.3 and compile PostGIS 2.1 against libgdal1h on Ubuntu 12.04. It also describes how to install the latest R environment 3.0.2 and the PL/R extension for PostgreSQL.
- Python 2.7.x and mod_wsgi on a CentOS 6 on Wed, 16 Oct 2013 Read how to install Python 2.7.x on CentOS 6 and compile mod_wsgi against Python 2.7.x.
- Setting up a QGIS server and PostGIS on CentOS 6 on Sat, 12 Oct 2013 This post describes how to setup a QGSI server and PostGIS on CentOS 6.
- Mac OS X file server migration on Wed, 09 Oct 2013 How could you migrate a OS X file server from open directory to Microsoft's active directory using rsync and other bash commands.